Saturday, April 2, 2016

Entry Six

Aesthetic 
    
      These are some stills from various TV shows and movies that resemble the "look" and filter types I find would fit for my project. I included a black and white still from American History X because there is a flash forward in my opening scene and I feel a change in that color direction may be a good way of exaggerating it. Again, I am leaving out a lot of detail but tomorrow there will be a barrage of posts going in depth about everything I talk about and filling in the holes I left in my absence. But for now, I am half asleep and worn out from filming for twelve hours today so I need to rest. 
     Most of these stills are from dramas or thrillers in which no formalist elements are implemented, like mine. I need a realistic feel, and the first two, although very different in their own ways, are my favorites and the ones that I will most likely have to decide between. This, along with the font choice and letter positioning of the titles, will be my biggest challenges in editing.







Fincher, D., Milchan, A., Uhls, J., Linson, A., Chaffin, C., Bell, R. G., Pitt, B., ... Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.,. (2002). Fight club. Beverly Hills, CA: Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.  

Gatiss, M. (Writer). (2010, August 8). The Great Game (Season 1) [Television series episode]. In Sherlock. London: BBC. 

Scott, R., Shaw, R. R., Perenchio, J., Yorkin, B., Fancher, H., Peoples, D. W., Deeley, M., ... Warner Home Video (Firm). (2007). Blade runner. Burbank, CA: Distributed by Warner Home Video. 

Kaye, T., Morrissey, J., McKenna, D., Hess, J., Norton, E., Furlong, E., Keach, S., ... New Line Home Video (Firm). (1999). American history X. S.l.: New Line Home Video.




No comments:

Post a Comment